- Dero Fix-It: Why & How video; BFU adds repair stations (PSU video); NMSU Bike Shop Info (pricing, location & hours);
- TIPS: for tire repair off campus (Trek Bike video); | Tips on repairing a mountain bike tire (video);
- VIDEOS: Fix a TUBE puncture; Schrader & Presta tire valves & adapters ; INFLATING via a Presta valve;
- MORE FIX-IT Information -The Fix-it stations includes all the tools necessary to perform basic repairs, from changing a flat to adjusting brakes and derailleurs.
The tools and air pump are securely attached to the stand with stainless steel cables and tamper-proof fasteners.
Hanging the bike from the hanger arms allows the pedals and wheels to spin freely while making adjustments.
- For minor repair instruction
- use the Quick Read (QR) code on the front of the Fix-it via your smart phone or
- read the CSU Quick Fix List to Minor Bike Repairs (pdf format)
Fix-It Station Locations
- Campus Station #1 (2015). west side of Corbett Center, 32°16’58.2″N 106°44’54.9″W – Breland Ave.
– Google location map link is https://goo.gl/maps/tGLiTJ44x1E2
- Campus Station #2 (2016). southwest of Aggie Express, 32°16’23.9″N 106°44’57.3″W – corner of Williams Ave and Standley Drive.
– Google location map link is https://goo.gl/fYw36x
- Campus Station #3 (2017). Located southwest of Zuhl Library next to McFie Circle Pedestrian Mall
– Google location map link is https://goo.gl/maps/EPc1YxCkGwj
- Campus Station #4 (2017). Located on Frenger Mall at Hernandez Hall. Station contains bike tire pump, bike stand and wrenches.
– Google location map link is https://goo.gl/cDbkfV
- NMSU and City View –